1. The Satyagraha Ashram was founded at Wardha in 1921 by :
Ans : Jamna Lal Bajaj
2. The mineral essential for good health of R.B.Cs. :
Ans : Iron
3. Bharat Natyam is the classical dance of :
Ans : Tamil Nadu
4. Kaziranga National Park is situated in :
Ans : Assam
5. Pt. Ravi Shankar belongs to which gharana?
Ans : Maihar gharana
6. The oldest among the spoken literary languages of South India is :
Ans : Tamil
7. Who said “India is for Indians”?
Ans : Dayanand Saraswati
8. India has been divided into ………….postal zones.
Ans : 8
9. Mohiniattam is a classical dance of :
Ans : Kerala
10. Guru Govind Singh was killed in 1708 at :
Ans : Nanded
11. Who said, " Man is a Social Animal"?
Ans : Aristotle
12. Who became the first woman Prime Minister of Thailand ?
Ans : Yingluck Shinawatra
13. The Nobel Laureate who is fighting to liberate the people of Myanmar is—
Ans : Aung San Suukyi
14. "India House" is located in—
Ans : London
15. Whose teachings inspired the French Revolution ?
Ans : Rousseau
16. Who is popularly known as 'Missile Man of India' ?
Ans : Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
17. The abbreviation TRAI stands for—
18. The first Prime minister of Bangladesh was :
Ans : Mujibur Rehman
19. The largest coffee growing country in the world is :
Ans : Brazil
20. The country also known as "country of Copper" is :Ans : Zambia